For the AD FS Wizard how do I configure a certificate so I can run WCF applications on my server


for ad fs wizard how configure certificate can run wcf applications on server.

certificate status: ca root certificate not trusted because not in trusted root certification authorities store.

in iis under server certificates:

iis express development certificate

it not let me "complete certificate request" because not have ".cer" certificate file.

how ".cer" file certificate or maybe make one in iis 8.0 not express? 

you need make certificate trusted adding in trusted root certification authorities store using certificates snap-in. can use certificates snap-in in mmc export certificate in .cer file.

this posting provided no warranties or guarantees , , confers no rights.

ahmed malek

my website link

my linkedin profile

my mvp profile



Windows Server  >  Directory Services



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WIMMount (HSM) causing cluster storage to go redirected (2012r2 DC)

Failed to delete the test record dcdiag-test-record in zone test.com

Azure MFA with Azure AD and RDS